I usually have to take time out to notice the good, happy things in life--the annoying, negative things are easier to recall. So this should be a good exercise.
1. Seeing havenstone in the Times. Duh.
2. Getting to sing a solo at choir rehearsal and for our upcoming first gig.
3. Having the chance to gossip with matt_rah after rehearsal. (Dude, seriously, they're going to *Montreal* together.)
4. Taking the new girl at work to lunch and finding out that she's a singer too.
5. Getting some unexpected advice on BIGSCARYPROJECT at work.
6. Actually finishing a couple of subsections of the above this week.
7. Making plans to go home for Thanksgiving... and plans to see friends while we're all in town.
8. Getting over a cold in under 24 hours.
9. Being invited to coffee by someone very cool (no, not a potential romantic interest).
10. um... weekend almost here? sure, that counts!